Power Line Dangerous point detection
This tutorial introduces the standard workflow of power line data processing by LiDAR360.
The main process for using the power line module to process point cloud data, detect dangerous points, and generate dangerous point detection reports is as follows:
- Click File > Data > Add Data to open data.
- Click Power Line > Start Mark Tower，Start the power line module.
- Click Power Line > Mark Tower to mark position of towers and edit properties of towers.
- Click Classify > Clipping and Classifying to clip and classify point cloud data into tower, power line, ground points, noise and unclassified data automatically. It is necessary to manually check the classification results after automatic classification.
- Click Power Line > Danger Points to perform dangerous points detection, tree segmentation, image rendering and report generation.