TIN to DEM
This function can generate DEM with the LiTin file.
Click on the Terrain > TIN to DEM.
- Input TIN File: Input LiTin file(s). The drop-down box allows to select the LiTin data that has already been opened in the LiDAR360 software. User can also import LiTin data by clicking . Or delete imported LiTin data by clicking . Or clear all the imported data by clicking .
- XSize(m)(default value is "2.0"): The XSize of the grid to generate the DEM.
- YSize(m)(default value is "2.0"): The YSize of the grid to generate the DEM.
- Output path: The path where the generated DEM file to be saved.
- Default Value: Click this button to restore all default parameters.