Configure Point Size and Type
Brief: Configure point size and type.
- Click this button to open the dialog shown as below:
- Configure point size and type.
- Circular Points: Determine point type. If checked, point will be rendered as circle, otherwise, point will be rendered as square.
- Fixed Size: If checked, point size would be fixed. User can adjust point size using the slider below (range 0-50 pixels).
- Point Autosize: If checked, point size is auto changing based on the depth of the viewer.
Note: This function is global. If user wants to configure a single point cloud, just right-click it, select Configure Point Size and Type from the context menu.