The project layers manage the data in the software by group, whose types include Point Cloud, Raster, Vector, Table, and Model.
- Point Cloud: Proprietary LiData File(*.LiData), LAS File (*.las,*.laz), ASCII File (*.txt,*.asc,*.neu,*.xyz,*.pts,*.csv), E57 file (*.e57);
- Raster: Image File(*.tif,*.jpg);
- Vector: Vector File(*.shp);
- Table: Table File(*.csv);
- Model: Proprietary Model File(*.LiModel), Proprietary TIN File(*.LiTin), OSG Model File（*.osgb,*.ive,*.desc,*.obj);
In the project layers the user can remove data from the software, show/hide data in all windows by checking/unchecking the box before data node (or data type node). The data can be dragged from data node to different windows for display. The context menu (i.e. right-click menu) of data node, which differs depending on data types, is mainly used for data query, display, statistics, export, and removal, etc.
Click the button to show the project layers as follows:
Open the context menu by right clicking data type or data.
- Context menu of point cloud
- Context menu of raster
- Context menu of vector
- Context menu of table
- Context menu of model
Note: The context menu of layer management is effective on all windows, while the context menu of window management is only effective on specified window.