According to the tower file, clip and classify the point cloud data. Classify the point cloud into transmission tower, powerline, ground points, noise, and other selected classes.This function can process multiple data simultaneously. Click to add the data to be processed. Click to remove the selected data. Click to clear the data list. This function can perform segmentation, classification, and noise removal in one step, or user can select the function needed by checking the box in front of the name of each function.
Add the point cloud data, and click Power Line > Classify.
GPU Acceleration (Unchecked by default): Use GPU to accelerate when voltage is more than 500KV.
Corridor Width (meters) (default is "60"): Width extending to both sides of the powerline. The software can record the user's current settings and automatically restore the settings when opened again.
- Starting Tower Index: Towers with index numbers smaller than this value are not involved in the calculation. The default value is the minimum Index in the tower file.
- Ending Tower Index: Towers with index numbers larger than this value are not involved in the calculation. The default value is the maximum Index in the tower file.
- Classify Ground Points: Please refer to the Classify Ground Points in the Classify toolbox for the detailed information of parameter settings. The software will not classify the ground points if this option is unchecked.
- Remove Noise (Checked by default): Classify the noise points. The software will not classify the noise if this option is unchecked.
- Number of Thread (default value is "4"): Set the number of thread (1 to 32) to run this function. The software can record the currently setting and when the user open this function again, the setting will be kept.
- Default: Restore the default parameter settings.
Note: The segmented data will be stored in the output path folder. The name of the file will be (Smaller Tower Index_Larger Tower Index). In order not to impact the following steps, it is highly recommended not to change the file name. After the automatic classification, user need to check the accuracy of the result and manually modify it in the Profile Tools.