Convert to Las
Convert to Las can convert point clouds in LiData format to LAS format, namely the standard Lidar point cloud data format.
Click Data Management > Conversion > Convert to Las
- Select Input File: The input file can be a single point cloud data file or multiple data files. File Format: *.LiData.
- Attributes to Export: Users can select the attributes that need to be exported. All Las attributes are supported.
- RGB Range: There are three options for the RGB range.
- none：Output according to the original RGB range of the selected file.
- 0~255 (8 bits): Output with the RGB mapped to 0~255. If the color range of the file selected is 0~1 or 0~65535, it can be mapped to 0~255 for output.
- 0~65535 (16 bits)：Output with the RGB mapped to 0~65535. If the color range of the file selected is 0~1 or 0~255, it can be mapped to 0~65535 for output.
- Source Unit: The unit of the LiData to be exported as LAS file. As the only supported unit in LiDAR360 is meters currently, this option is fixed as "meter".
- Target Unit: The unit of the exporting LAS file. Choose from meters, decimeters, centimeters, millimeters, feet, and inches.
- LAS Version (Default value is 1.4): The version of the exporting LAS file. Choose from 1.2 to 1.4. Please refer to LiData Format for details. When exporting from a higher version to a lower version, the exceeded field range limitation will be set as 0.
- Output Path: Path of the output folder. After the conversion being executed, the converted new file(s) will be generated.