Clip by Rectangle
Clip by rectangle tool extracts the point cloud data within user-defined rectangular(s), and the extracted points can be saved in one or multiple files.
Click Data Management > Clip > Clip by Rectangle
- Input Data: Input one or more point cloud data files. File Format: *.LiData.
- Y Maximum (m): Enter the maximum Y coordinate of the rectangle.
- Y Minimum (m): Enter the minimum Y coordinate of the rectangle.
- X Minimum (m): Enter the minimum X coordinate of the rectangle.
- X Maximum (m): Enter the maximum X coordinate of the rectangle.
- Ignore Different Additional Attributes: When inputs are several point cloud files, and this option is checked, only the same additional attributes of the point cloud files will be merged. If this option is unchecked, and there are some different attributes in the additional attribute tables, the mergence of different point cloud files cannot be done.
- Generate a File: Extract all the point cloud data within the rectangle to a file.
- Generate Multiple Files: Extract the point cloud data within each rectangle and save them to one file. The file is named by the rectangle's lower left corner coordinate and the rectangle's width and height by default.
- ：After clicking this button, users will be able to draw rectangle in the current window. Single-click to choose the first vertex of the rectangle, and drag the mouse to change the size of the rectangle. Double-click to end the selection. The the location information of the rectangle will be displayed in the window.
- : Click this button to add the entered rectangle range to the processing list. Perform the same operation to add multiple clipping regions.
- : Click this button to load external data files. The file format refers to the Clip Range File Format in the appendix.
- : Click this button to remove the selected row(s) in the processing list.
- Output Path: The generated file will be saved in this output path.