Display by File
Description: Used to display point cloud data. By mapping the point cloud data from different files to different color values, intuitively distinguish point cloud data which are from different point cloud files.
- Click to activate the window with point cloud data that need to be displayed by file.
- Click the button in the toolbar, and the window of "display by file" will popup. The window is shown as follow.
- (Option) Click random color and use refresh button to randomly colorize point cloud from different files.
- (Option) Click the color bar, select a color bar from the drop-down box, and calculate the corresponding color of each file according to the selected color bar.
- (Option) Click the button in the file color column to select a specific color for it.
- Click the OK button, the point cloud data in the window will be displayed in the selected color of the file. For a better display effect, please turn on the EDL effect.
Note: This function is only applicable to point cloud data.