Classify by Height Above Ground
This function classifies the points on the surface of the terrain with a certain height, which can quickly classify vegetation at different heights. For example, this classification can be performed three times to separate low vegetation (0-1m), medium vegetation (1-10m), and high vegetation (10-100m), see the figure below.
Click Classify > Classify by Height Above Ground
- Input Data: The input file can be a single point cloud data or a point cloud data set, which must be opened in the LiDAR360 software.
- From Class: Source class(es).
- Ground Class: The default ground point is 2-class.
- To Class: Target class.
- Min Height (m, default value is "0"): The minimum height difference of the area to be classified above the ground points.
- Max Height (m, default value is "1"): The maximum height difference of the area to be classified above the ground points.
- DefaultValue: Click this button to set all parameters as default.
Note: This function need to contain the ground point in the cloud.