- Workflow – A sequence of steps to produce the final products.
- Clipping – Extracting a subset of points from point cloud using an extent.
- Extracting – Extracting a subset of points from point cloud using a specific point attribute.
- Return Number – The Return Number is the pulse return number for a given output pulse. A given output laser pulse can have many returns, and they must be marked in sequence of return. The first return will have a Return Number of one, the second a Return Number of two, and so on up to five returns.
- Intensity – The intensity value is the integer representation of the pulse return magnitude. This value is optional and system specific. However, it should always be included if available.
- Outlier – A point or group of points isolated from other points of interest that are considered noise or extraneous objects.