Making LiDAR Data Manageable
Our flagship software, LiDAR360, provides tools for efficiently visualizing, generating & manipulating LiDAR point clouds. Analyze your data with TB level processing power. This comprehensive solution to post-processing LiDAR point cloud data includes industry specific modules which allows for a better user experience and quicker, more efficient results. The Terrain, ALS Forest, TLS Forest, Strip Alignment & Powerline Modules can be purchased separately or as a complete software suite depending on your company/project needs.
*LiForest 2.1 has now been discontinued. All features have been upgraded and included in ALS/TLS Forestry Modules. LiForest users are encouraged to contact us for information regarding upgrades and maintenance.
Terrestrial LiDAR scan. The Great Wall of China.
Visualize & Manage Data
The LiDAR360 Framework lays the foundation for the entire software suite. As such, we continually aspire to include tools required for effectively visualizing and interacting the LiDAR point cloud data. The Framework allows users to correctly manage your data and upgrade modules when necessary. After your 30-day free trial, LiDAR360 becomes a free point cloud data visualizer.
• Input data from point cloud, models, rasters, vectors and more
• Data management tools
• Display by elevation, intensity, category, RGB, combination, etc.
• Classification tools
• Display modes:
- Mixed display
The Terrain module provides a suite of GIS tools for calculating calculating slope, roughness, aspect & contours from surface models. Additionally, it contains tools for repairing surface models, i.e., spikes, holes and extraneous values.
• Generate DEM, DSM, canopy height models & more
• Generate and edit TIN models based on point cloud (using proprietary file format *.LiTIN)
• Generate contour lines from rasters
• Ground point filtering
Aerial & Terrestrial Forestry Metrics
The ALS/TLS Forestry module includes highly refined tools for calculating forestry metrics from both aerial and terrestrial point cloud datasets. Structural statistics, regression models, segmentation algorithms, batch processing and more are all possible within this module. ALS/TLS Forestry includes everything and more from our recently discontinued software, LiForest.
• Height Variables
• Intensity Variables
• Leaf Area Index (LAI)
• Artificial Neural Network Regression
• CHM Segmentation
• Point Cloud Segmentation
• Ground Point Fltering
• Extract by treeID
• Classification (Gaussian Mixture Model)
Transmission Line Mapping
The Power Line module offers effective automatic classification of power lines, towers, and detection of a range of user defined hazardous points such as clearance violation and tree fall. The module provides an intuitive workflow that also includes powerful manual editing tools to augment the automatic classification procedures. It’s built-in reporting function allows the users to quickly generate detailed project reports.
Automatic classification of power line tower
- Automatic identification of power line and tower type by machine learning algorithms.
Clearance danger point detection
- Detection of clearance danger point based on a safe distance threshold.
Analysis and prediction of simulated working conditions
- Simulation analysis of tree inversion, tree growth, high temperature, ice cover and wind deviation.
- Generate the clearance danger point detection report and the working condition simulation and analysis report.
Correct Your Flight Path
The Strip Adjustment module offers the toolset for importing flight path POS files, extracting datapoints by paths and correcting measurement offsets based on user inputs.
• Supports track files in POS, ASCII and OUT formats
• Display and measure flight path files
• Clip flight path
• Cut point cloud based on track line
• Point cloud and track line matching
• Flight strip adjustment
• Remove redundancies