LiAir & LiAcquire FAQ
- Make sure the LiAir system is powered on and initialized successfully. Reboot the system if the initialization doesn’t complete for an extended period of time.
- Double check the Ground Computer’s IP settings. Please refer to ‘Radio Station and Computer Setup’ for detailed instruction.
- Re-connect the USB cable between radio station and ground computer.
- Use another USB device to check if the computer’s USB port is functioning properly.
- Double-check to make sure the Radio Station Antenna is securely locked.
- In LiAcquire, make sure the camera’s Trigger Mode is set to “Trigger by Interval”.
- Make sure the camera’s SD card is NOT set to Read-Only or Locked.
- Check if the SD card is missing required system files. If so, reset the camera by pressing the OK button on the module.
A: Make sure the lens cap is removed.
A: Make sure the USB drive is formatted using exFAT file format.
A: Make sure the system has enough storage space.
- Turn on the system on, connect the radio station to the computer.
- Start LiAcquire, click Device > Clear Space to empty the system storage.
- After the system is powered on, connect it with a computer using the provided cable.
- Connect the Radio Station.
- Launch LiAcquire.
- Open Device > RawImu.
- When the IMU is recognized as an external disk, copy out the raw IMU data (.T).
- Please send the raw IMU data (.T) to GVI support for analysis.
A: Use the following credential:
- Username: root
- Password: 888888
A: Please check if the Ethernet Cable and the Ethernet port of computer is working properly first.
If everything is working properly, please check if the Internet settings for LiAir are all correct. Please refer to LiAir User Guide for detailed information (Download LiAir data via Ethernet Cable).
A: The memory size of the base station is 8 GB, and the base station data size recorded for one hour is 5 MB.
A: The camera will perform self-calibration before the flight and takes 3 to 5 photos automatically. Users can find the calibration photos according to the time stamp on the images and cam files.
- Make sure you are running LiAcquire as administrator.
- Make sure the Log folder is in the project folder. If not, it may be deleted by accident or incomplete data transmission. Please either copy the project folder from LiAir again, or create a new empty folder called ‘Log’ to solve the problem.
A: Please Make sure the software is not installed on the main system drive partition. If the software must be installed on the main system drive partition, make sure the privilege level for the program is set to “Run this program as an administrator” in the LiAcquire properties.
|Message/Prompt||Explanation & Solution|
|No config.db File!|| |
No LiAir config.db file is found in the LiAcquire installation folder. Each LiAir system has a system config.db. Please contact GVI to request the config.db file, and import the config.db file into the LiAcquire through Settings and Project Settings.
|No UserConfig.ini!|| |
No UserConfig.ini file in the LiAcquire installation path. Please reinstall the software or contact GVI support.
|Laser scanning system settings incorrect, please check config.db file.|| |
Incorrect config.db file used when decoding data. Please contact GVI for the correct config.db file.
|The n Line of the Records in Cam File is Wrong!|| |
There is an error in the camera records. Please contact GVI support.
|No Points in Las File!|| |
Point cloud *.las file is empty.
|GpsTime Leap f1 - f2|| |
There is leap in IMU data. If the leap is large, it is recommended to use POS file rather than the IMU data.
|No Data In IMU File, Please Choose the Correct IMU Configuration!|| |
Parsed data in IMU data is empty or incomplete.
|Unable to Open path or File does not Exist|| |
Please check if the target file exists.
|LAS header exception or LAS reader exception|| |
*.las file is corrupted.
|The Size of Pos Data Is Empty!|| |
Imported *.pos or *.imu data file is empty.
|The Number of Camera After Filter Is Empty|| |
Imported camera data *.cam file is empty. Check if project *.cam file time matches project *.pos file time.
|The Intrinsic Param of Camera Not Equal to Image Size|| |
The intrinsic parameters of the camera device are inconsistent with image sizes. Please contact GVI support.
|Image Size is Incorrect!|| |
Image size is not correct. Please contact GVI support.
Make sure LiAcquire is Run as Administrator.
|Invalid Navigation Devices!|| |
UserConfig.ini may be changed or corrupted. Please reinstall the LiAcquire software or contact GVI support.
|No Data to Copy!|| |
No data available to copy.
|Antenna Disconnected!|| |
Antenna is disconnected. Check antenna connection.
|Amount of Data from IMU Serial Exception!|| |
The amount of data from IMU serial is abnormal.
|Failed to Parse Laser Scan Data!|| |
Data for replay is abnormal.
|The Intrinsic Param of Camera is Incorrect!|| |
Intrinsic parameters of camera are incorrect. Please contact GVI support.
|No Image Record in Cam File! camId: n|| |
No image recorded in Id:n camera in cam file.
|No Image in Image Folder! camId: n|| |
No image in Id:n image folder. Please make sure the images are placed in the same folder as the Cam1 folder which holds the .cam file.
|No Images Selected! camId: n|| |
No images of Id:n camera selected in image matching dialog.