Convert TIFF to LiModel
Convert TIFF to LiModel tool can convert single-band raster data (DEM, DSM, CHM, etc.) to LiModel format. The LiModel format is a LiDAR360 software customized format that allows the converted single-band raster data to be displayed and edited in a 3D window.
Click Data Management > Conversion > Convert TIFF to LiMode
- Input Tiff File: Users can select the file to be processed from the drop-down list.
- : Users can add files to be converted that have not been opened.
- : Users can select a file in the list and click this button to remove the file from the list.
- : Click this button to clear all files in the list.
- Output path: Path of the output folder. After the conversion being executed, the converted new file(s) will be generated.